On arrival, all passengers are requested to move towards immigration. We conduct immigration check for all passengers, Indians or foreigners,
both at the time of arrival and departure. The passports are duly stamped at the arrival as well as departure. Passengers should ensure that their passports are duly stamped before leaving the immigration counter.
Only Foreigners coming to India are required to fill-up D (Disembarkation) Card. Passengers are required to present valid travel documents i.e. passport and visa (if applicable) before proceeding for
If inadvertently, an immigration stamp is not affixed by the counter officer at the immigration check-post, the passenger may immediately contact
the concerned FRRO/FRO/SSP and get the same affixed on his/her passport to avoid inconvenience at the time of next travel abroad.
For more information on immigration rules and regulations please visit: www.boi.gov.in
Information on E- Tourist Visa:
E-Tourist Visa facility is available for holders of passport of following countries/territories
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia,
Canada, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica,
Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti,
Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines,
Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines,
Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Turks & Caicos
Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Eligibility to apply for E-Tourist Visa:
- International travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
E- Tourist Visa application process:
Step 1- Apply online (upload photo and passport page)
Step 2- Pay visa fee online using credit or debit card.
Step 3-Receive E- Tourist Visa online (It will be sent to your email id)
Step 4-Fly to India (Print e-TV and carry it at the time of travel)
For detailed information,
Also, at CSMIA, we have dedicated First Class and Business Class counter for these passengers at immigrations.