Enjoy free WiFi service in both the public and transit areas of Mumbai Airport. Simply follow the steps below to start surfing.
- Select # Tatadocomo.
- Launch your internet browser (e.g Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and key in a valid website address to access the login page.
- Select either “Free wifi” or “Premium WiFi access”.
(Note: For WiFi access, you will require a local/ roaming number.)
- Next, input the password obtained via the following method:
- Enter your mobile number on the WiFi login page to receive a One-Time-Password via SMS.
- Key in the provided password in your internet browser to begin surfing.
*Mobile number need to be a active phone number on which you can receive text message.
For free Wi-Fi access for Passengers without a SIM card or without international roaming facility
- Passenger can use Wi-Fi by seeking assistance at the information desks.
- After scanning documents viz. passport (international pax), driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, etc (domestic pax). This is a mandatory requirement from DoT [guidelines for the same are available at all information desks to be shared with pax if required.
- Input the password in the login page to begin surfing.
Passengers have an option of availing paid Wi-Fi at nominal rates before expiry of complimentary Wi-Fi time by making an online payment. Also we have Tata Docomo desk set up behind level 4 info desk where paid WiFi cards would be available.